Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Moose Bursts into Classroom

Kia orana readers,

Today I have been reading articles on Kiwi Kids News. I read an article called Moose Bursts into Classroom. It is about a wild moose who bursts in a classroom in Saskatchewan, Canada. It was very interesting that a moose bursts into a classroom while children are getting ready for school. Imagine if this happened to you at school. Here is the link to Kiwi Kids News.

Here is my work. If you have any postive comments please comment down below.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. WOW a mousse bursting into a CLASSROOM Makayla! this is EXTRAORDINARY!!
    what flavour was it? chocolate or raspberry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your next post Makayla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week Makayla.I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read your next post Makayla :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.