Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

My Masked Potrait

Hello Readers today last week we were doing a masked potrait that opens up and down like a door close and open.If you would like to make a masked potrait watch the video on your device and follow the steps untill you finish it off here is the video.If you have any postive feedback please comment.If you want to make a masked potrait that opens up feel free to scroll down at the bottom of the post and you will find a video showing you step by step







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.