Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

All about me

 


Hi bloggers this is my all about me this is about me for this year.


Hi everyone, 

My Name Is Makayla,

This is my last year at school because  I am  Year 6 Student. In room 9 my teachers  name is Mrs Thorp  .The Name of my friends  is  Krystallynna,Leo,Jherean,Nijesh.My Favourite subject is swimming and writing.My favourite food is Bacon and eggs because it is nice with tomato sauce. My Favourite game Is  Streets of rage 4 Because It Is An Action Game.My family Names is  Jade, Harmony, Tony Mum, Dad.My family is kind and nice . When I grow up  I want to be an actor because acting is like drama movies. I like gaming because it is a like im a  couch potato sitting down and playing video games.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Makayla for sharing some facts about you.
    I like bacon and eggs too but not with sauce.I like to add chips and a slice of cold toast.I then have a piece of cold toast with boysenberry jam on it.

    What acting roles would you trial out for?.

    If I could of been in a movie it would of been The Man From Snowy River.It's about a horseman in Australia trying to find a missing colt.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.