Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Article Review

Hello Readers,

Last week we started reading on Kiwi kids,we read an article of what we chose to read except it could only be an article. I read an article about a man catching a iphone in Waccamaw river in the United States Of America. The man the caught the iphone was named Jason Robinson, the phone had a picture that was a man holding a woman in his arms. He published it on facebook and within five minutes the woman in picture was discovered as Riley Johnson she said her husband lost it last year on thanksgiving.


1 comment:

  1. What a lucky find Makayla! I can't believe they found the owner that quickly. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.