Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Animation and Recording

Hello readers how are you today?.The Last 2 weeks ago we started to make a animation also we did some writing of the animation of returning to school.We started to make a animation about the 18th of may returning to school.We made some writing which was my draft writing  and it was connected to my animation.I started my recording on  the 2nd of June but I wasn't that confident so I finished it today on 3rd of Wednesday June.Here is my Animation and Recording.Is there anything you would suggest I could do?,I Feel embarrassed for you guys to see it.If you could leave comment that would be awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.