Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Toy Invention

Hello Dear Readers today I am talking about my creation me and my buddies did last week it is a toy invention.Mrs Mchlachan Gave Us some Paper to design are creation.Me and My Friend Taylor were designing and remaking it.We Decided for are 1st try was to make a catapult put we improved it.Then For Are second and Third was making a Skate Board track made out of Cardboard.Me and Taylor Had got to planning out are steps.First step:Make It colourful.Second Step:Make the outline to make it stand out. Third Step:Use Some Metal And Slid Some in.Fourth Step:Put metal In the toy skateboard or car.
Any Suggestions we could do.

Here is the image of it.


1 comment:

  1. As long as there were no jumps on this track Makayala,I'd be keen to try it out with my roller blades on.I hope that when you make it you use the colours you've got on the paper,as they look really good.
    Am I able to use it or is it built for the use of skate boards only?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.