Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Athletics

 On Wednsday we were doing sprints and it was hot, like real hot. I touched my legs and they were firey. I walked very slow and well I was last place and someone was first place. I got my hat back and I didn't have alot of shade but I cheered on my friends!

Me Dying from dehydration:It was like it was toxic lava all over you or being at a volcano. I really don't like when you don't get to go swimming because it is amazing because it is so refeshing. 

On Tuesday, us Yr 5 Girls had to Do ShotPut, Discus, Highjump and long jump.

Long jump and Discus were my favourite. Long jump was so fun because  it had sand and it was so soft and Discus, well, I threw it a bit far a teensy bit. Shot Put was really confusing and Highjump. I Hate Distance running and sprints because I just don't like running because  when I was walking to school on the sidewalk on the edge my foot slipped and my foot hurts well now its better.

Please Leave a Comment


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.