Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Lockdown Special 2 challenge




Hello Readers,

Today this Friday I am doing lockdown special 2 Mr Goodwin made us ready for Google  Meet.Which is an app that is called Google Meet. We used this in lockdown in 2020 because of COVID-19.


Here is a slideshow showing you how to use your etiquette and your manners when on google meet.




Is there anything you have learned?  please comment  down below.


If you have any positive feedback  please comment  down below.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Makayla.
    I like that you gave lots of ideas.I also like the use of the word etiquette.Just using that one word tells me a lot because of it's meaning.

    Maybe next time you could make the post smaller so that I can read all your text,as your slide is behind other words which made your post difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.