Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Do you know how to be safe in the water?

 Hello Readers,

In reading W.A.L.T… I need to use prior knowledge and knowledge gained from texts I read to learn about water safety. Our reading group gryffindor have been learning about water safety. I know I can be safe in the water by wearing a life jacket or wearing floaties or maybe suncreen. Don't forget to ask an adult to come with you or tell a family member where you're going and when you are coming back to be safe.What I could do to improve is add some more detail. What I did do well was that I made a poster that was clear to read.If you have any postive feedback or something that I need to fix up please comment down below.


2 comments:

  1. I like that you used bold writing Makayla.I did find it a bit hard to read as the text matched the background.Maybe next time you could use a different colour for either.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cassidy,
      I couldn't really think of which color I could use for the background so I just went to but a random colour.Have you made a poster Mrs Cassidy?
      I hope you have a great day!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.