Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

♥ Scratch Jr Space jam ♥

Kumusta Ka? Today we were using scratch Jr our amazing person named Emma showed us what to do and we also had fun doing it.She Showed us the first step so I will show you.

1st step:Click on this 

2nd step: Click on the home button

3rd step:Click on the + 

4th Step: get rid of cat by holding your mouse or holding your finger on tablet or phone

5th step: click the X 

6th step:Your page should look like this 

7th:Click the plus 

8th:Your Page Should be like this 

9th:Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see this 

10th:It should look like this 

11th:Click on this 

12th:Here are the backrounds but we want to create are own.It looks like this 

13th:Click the paint  brush the black and click this 

14th:Your page should look like this 

15th: this is what it should look like 

16th:Now choose two objects

17th:These are the commands for the rocket 

18th:Then you could use this 

19th:Make  a new slide by clicking  the  plus

20th:Use the black background to make a explosion for the rocket. 

21st:Click on the  abc 

22nd:It will come up with this 

23rd:If you want to change the colour click this 

24th:My one says game over in red.

25th:This is what it should look like  

26th:See this it is done 

Thank you for reading the steps 

Here is a video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.