Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

StoryboardThat

 Good Morning,Good evening readers was making a story from  a school jounrel called the force no its not star wars it is a book .The main charaters feelings but I was retelling it but I did mine the same but its different a bit.The story cotains one of the star wars charaters and it was Yoda.This was my first time using storyboard that.This  was about a boy who didn't want to jump but he jumped!

Just like me I was scared to jump off the jumping board at hamner springs but I did!

Here is a screenshot:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.